2. What Data Do We Collect?
Spector Law Group collects the following data:
– Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
– Any information you provide to us through our contact forms
3. How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide Spector Law Group with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
– Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
4. How Will We Use Your Data?
Spector Law Group collects your data so that we can:
– Process your order and manage your account.
– Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
5. How Do We Store Your Data?
Spector Law Group securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security measures taken].
Spector Law Group would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
7. Your Data Protection Rights
Spector Law Group would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access – You have the right to request NY-Lawyer for copies of your personal data.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that NY-Lawyer correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
9. How to Contact Us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: (410) 321-6200
Or write to us at:
Spector Law Group
1340 Smith Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21209